Transform your firing experience into the future with the TAP II. Unrivaled in its simplicity and precision, TAP II allows you to toss out the complicated instruction manuals and firing codes required for antiquated controller operation and move forward with a sleek, easy-to-use touchscreen, not so different from the interface of a smartphone. In fact, TAP II pairs with the TAP Kiln Control Mobile app for access to even more features that support your work as well as the convenience to control and monitor your projects remotely.
TAP II provides you the ability to:
In addition to the features above, the TAP Kiln Control Mobile app Premium Subscription (available on iOS and Android) allows you to:
- Operate your kiln with an easy-to-use, precise, touchscreen controller
- Create, edit, label, and save an unlimited number of firing schedules and steps – no support manual or firing codes needed
- Quickly check the status of your kilns with easy-to-read indicators, simple graphs of your schedules and current firings, and push notifications to your mobile devices
- Fully control and monitor your projects remotely via the TAP Kiln Control Mobile app, with the option for extra features via in-app purchases
Technical improvements made to TAP II include:
- Start, stop and adjust your kiln schedules from your mobile device
- More accurately price your work and report business expenses with electric usage tracking
- Set alerts to be notified when equipment on your kiln (relay, thermocouple, and elements) are nearing their lifespan so you can replace them BEFORE they conk out mid-project
- A single (type K) input and single output for ease of use
- Integrated WiFi for use with the TAP Kiln Control Mobile app
- New, cost-saving technology and components
The TAP II Controller, available with a variety of faceplate configurations, can be used to support any new kiln or oven build, or to replace an existing controller. This product does not offer zone control capabilities and is designed to work with single zone applications only. This product will work on most relay-controlled kilns and ovens.
- TAP II Controller w/ selected Faceplate
- Wiring Harness Pigtail
Note: Replacement of existing digital controllers may require some control box modification as punch-out size may not support TAP II.